Consultant at Astitva
Views:1634 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Project Analyst - Power Management (0-2 yrs)
Role Description/Requirement :
1. NIT Graduate ( or equivalent from reputed govt./ private institutes)
2. MBA from a reputed institute (if applicable. Should be from the likes of International Management Institute, New Delhi and other such institutes)
3. Should be good in Microsoft Excel
4. Sharp in picking issues up quickly
5. Good in communication- written and verbal
6. 80% or above in X and XII.
Job Requirement :
- Sound knowledge of the Indian Power & Regulatory sector, including its commercial, technological and regulatory drivers
- Awareness about the recent policy and regulatory changes in the sector
- Analytical and project management skills including the ability to implement projects (including more than one project at a time)
- An ability to multi-task effectively and handling multiple assignments simultaneously
- MS Excel based financial modeling, MS Power-Point presentation making and MS Word based report writing
- Generate leads with key industrial /potential clients and market for product /services portfolio offerings.
- Attend seminars / workshops as speaker /participant /SME to create awareness of service offerings and generate leads
- Preparing Project Proposals/Technical documents for participating in bids
- Execute consulting projects for various clients in generation, transmission, distribution, trading, regulatory space, etc. in a timely and efficient manner.
- Basic knowledge of the Indian Power Sector, especially Trading & Regulatory, which including its commercial, technological and regulatory drivers of Power Market
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.