Team Leader at Winfort Services
Views:475 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Bidding Head - Tendering (15-24 yrs)
- Ensure timely submission of Tender & Offers to various Central, State & Private Utilities with optimised quotes & offerings.
- Scrutinize the qualification requirement of upcoming tenders and providing with a most favourable solution.
- Coordinate, Plan, schedule and review engineering of the projects for bidding for preparation of clarifications/document submissions.
- Collaborate with multiple functions such as Projects, engineering, logistics, taxation etc.
- Co-coordinate with Corporate/Head Offices for Daily activities/MIS/Sales etc. for various Central & State Utilities.
- Perform price analysis as a part of smart bidding strategy.
- Maintain & improve aquery based online database for vendor registration and other critical details.
- Register the firm as a vendor in various state and private utilities.
- Ensure a proper mechanism for route mapping and MIS for RFQs & Tenders released by utilities and EPCs.
- Assist the process of complying departmental documents to OHSAS: 18001 and ISO: 14001 systems.
- Coordinate with SCM/Design/Projects to ensure winning cost & BOQ preposition
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.