Consultant - Search and Selection at CIEL HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:297 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Contracts Manager - Transport (9-20 yrs)
Job Summary :
We are looking for below mentioned position with one of the leading Transport company.
Kindly find the details below :
Position : Project Contracts Manager
Job Location : Lucknow
Purpose of the job : Project Commercial / Contract Manager having lead commercial management responsibility at project delivery level. The Project Commercial Manager is a Project Core Team (PCT) member and is a key stakeholder in the contractual management of the Customer Contract.
Key responsibilities :
- Profitability : The Project Commercial Manager is responsible to proactively identify value adding opportunities for both BT and the customer in order to improve the project's scope, delivery schedule, revenues and margin through effective management of the contract and the implementation of a variation order and change management processes.
- Project Core Team (PCT) Member : Be the - go-to- resource for other PCT members for all commercial matters concerning the Customer Contract. Attend project meetings, both in internal and external, in relation to commercial matters affecting the Customer Contract. Chair such meetings on behalf of the Project as delegated by the Project Director.
- Risk and Opportunity Management : Develop, support and measure Value Added Planning aimed at improving each of the Project's Gross Margin. Develop same R&O management rigor in overall responsibilities. Changes managed and BT's margin projected or enhanced.
- Ensure we manage our project contracts with maximum commercial effectiveness, mitigating risks, maximizing opportunities; and preparing and defending claims through dispute resolution forum as required with follow-through to receipt of payment or other resolution.
- Ensures that Bombardier Transportation's rights resulting from contractual changes are properly captured and exercised
- Utilization of Tools & Sharing of Knowledge : Support the utilization and embedding of proper commercial management systems at Project level in accordance with the company's directives and procedures. Provide the knowledge and tools to follow the contractual obligations and monitor their application in the Team.
- Support to Procurement : Provide support and guidance to the Procurement function in relation to subcontractor contracts through provision of advice and support in negotiations or matters of escalation or claim. Coordinate directly with Procurement to ensure alignment of the project's needs. Attend subcontractors- reviews, progress claims and change control. Support where necessary for best commercial outcome for the company.
- Quality-Time-Cost (QTC) : Provide commercial management aimed at achieving a high degree of quality to the customer, on time, and within costs.
- Leadership : Create a challenging and motivating work environment by communicating and supporting Bombardier policies, Core Values, Code of Ethics and Corporate Identity. Be a supportive and integral part of the PCT providing commercial guidance to the other PCT Members and other internal and external stakeholders.
OTHER DETAILS :
Experience : 9 - 20 Years
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- Opportunity to work with highly passionate people with excellent working environment.
- Can look forward to grow within the organization
- Rolling Stock