Sr Associate Client Relationship at AMS HUMAN RESOURCES
Views:177 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Project Controller - Global Projects (8-12 yrs)
Support Project Manager to align project budgets to as sold in appropriate systems.
- Support estimating, estimates and/or verifies the accuracy of the actual to date cost (material, labor, manufactured costs, suppliers invoices, timesheets, travel expenses).
- Be responsible for monitoring project cost developments(including progress on site) and producing accurate projections of cost (Forecasted cost to complete the project).
- Align with project planning / project manager to ensure forecasted cost risks are accurately captured.
- Checks and controls cost movements, compares with current scope and progress as well as with previous forecast. Also Compares with productivity factors and validates accuracy of estimates.
- Aligns with Finance Controller/Commercial to ensure reconciliation takes place between approved project financial data and bookings.
- Updates changes in appropriate systems to ensure costs are aligned to the current situation including support of monthly commenting in the B- hler Project Management Cockpit.
- Ensure the correctness of project delivery dates in the appropriate systems especially SAP ERP (coordination with the Supply Chain Management Organization).
- Oversee the projects revenue stream and timing ensuring that the project execution strategy in place is followed (coordination with the relevant teams).
- Presents all financial data in a transparent way, attends project and management review to present cost status. Has the ability to explain complex content to non-financial experts.
- Supports change order calculations to ensure cost estimates are accurate.
- In charge of preparing the project cash in / cash out curve.
- Support project close out and claims, including correspondence with customer.
- Ensure that learnings from the projects (during the project) are looped back into the cost calculation of future projects.
- Monitor and ensure that group guidelines and work instructions related to Customer Project Controlling is adhered to.
- There will be international travel to sites globally. The travel site time period may vary from 6 months to couple of years.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.