HR Admin at GeoVista Technologies Private Limited
Views:47 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Project Coordinator - Civil - Contractual (1-2 yrs)
JD for a Project Co-Ordinator (1-2 years experience):
- It's a contract job for 3 to 6 months.
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering/Equivalent diploma
- 1-2 years experience in the Role of Project/Field Coordinator for any Infrastructure Construction project (Highways, Telecom, Water supply, etc) involving coordination between Fields, Office & Client teams.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Should be flexible for traveling.