Consultant at Confidential
Views:601 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Project Coordinator - Construction (23-28 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Position : DGM (Project Coordinator) for one of the Leading Building Contractor Firm
- Responsible for the project coordination/execution and operations according to the stipulated terms of the contract.
- Should have handled projects for 3.5 million sft in the GC mode with entire MEP activities.
- Project value handled should be at least 700 to 1000 cr.
- Capable of managing a number of complex tasks simultaneously.
- Should have handled multiple projects simultaneously.
DESIRED CANDIDATE :
- Graduate in B.Tech/B.E (Civil) with 25- 30 yrs exp and 8 -10 yrs similar experience in at least 2 projects all scope of NSC Packages in that, two packages like interior, facade system included. He should not be fully civil related.
- Should be able to handle all packages as per the contract with client.