Sr.Recruitment Anlayst at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:884 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Project Coordinator - Waste Management (4-9 yrs)
Role : Project Co-ordinator
Location : Navi Mumbai
Qualification : B.E. (Mech.)/MBA (Operations)
Job Responsibilities :
- Handling end to end plant/project co-ordination, monitoring and review of Solid waste management facilities.
- Good knowledge of co-coordinating for operation, maintenance, EPC projects etc.
- Ensuring Change management at site including installation, erection and commissioning of new machinery and modifications to existing set-up through proper protocols and documentation by follow-up with plant personnel.
- Monitor plant status, new project progress, and operational issues with daily, weekly and monthly tracking with MIS reporting.
- Organizing weekly and fortnightly plant/ project progress review meetings, with functional teams at different plants.
- Collating status of plant/ project progress and plant issues from Plant heads/ Project heads/ Functional Heads, as a single point of contact and communicate the same to HO management team and Director.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.