Director at Core Edge Solutions LLP
Views:190 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Project Design Engineer (4-12 yrs)
We have a Project Design Engineering role with our client.
Key skills : Zuken e3, AutoCAD, CREO
Job Description :
- Good knowledge of vehicle schematics, wiring harness design & development.
- Good knowledge in vehicle integration of construction equipment vehicles.
- Good knowledge of CAN protocol SAEJ1939 standards.
- Good knowledge of software flashing, analyzers tool and design Software requirements.
- Good knowledge of design tools like Zuken E3, AutoCAD and CREO.
- Hands on experience in routing, soldering, crimping, quality and testing of wiring harness.
- Good knowledge of ECR, ECN, ER, Design documentation, EBOM and MBOM.
- Good knowledge of 8D analysis, RCA, ICA, PCA, DFMEA, DMU and VLO.
- Good knowledge of PLM, Team center, Service master and BODAS software.
- Good knowledge of selecting electrical components.
- Basic knowledge of electrical vehicles. Knowledge in designing of 12V/ 24Vdc control systems including CAN bus, Modbus etc networks
- Knowledge & understanding of electrical functions like starter function, battery management and charging system, ignition system, ECU, Electrical and Electronics sensors etc.
- 3D Routing of harness, design optimization.
- Knowledge of international codes and regulation such as BS/BSEN etc
- Design calculations/ specification writing
- Designing of vehicle architecture and simulation for CEV machines.
- Designing of vehicle schematic and wiring harness in Zuken E3/Autocad.
- Vehicle wiring harness 3D layout routing and general assembly preparation in CREO.
- Drawing release in PLM through ECO process.
- Vehicle electrical integration, proto build and production support.
- Supplier coordination for getting wiring harness and resolving supplier issues.
- Preparing individual electric circuits- manual for each electrical device.
- VA/VE all wiring harness and electronic component.
- Wiring harness components selections like Connectors, Clips, Eyelets, Terminals, Seals, Grommet, Relays and Contactors for LV applications.
- Components selecting as per the cost, standards, requirements and specifications.
- Developing wiring harness with safety interlocks. Supporting testing team and service team for component validation and field issues.
- Machine level documentation, and ECU software requirements preparation.
- Bench level and machine level software testing. Manufacturing support for SOP preparation.
- Quality team and production support related to electrical components issues. Educating and training the team on vehicle architecture and documentation.
- Technical support for EMI and EMC clearance.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Support proto and production machines for the electrical issue's resolution
- Experience in Material Handling/ Construction Equipment/ Heavy equipment industry