Key Account manager at Credent team Pvt ltd
Views:935 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Project & Design Engineer - Mechanical (10-16 yrs)
Critical Role and Responsibilities
Reporting Design :
1. Ability to decide correct specs of material for fabrication of parts based on application and global standards. Component /machine/part designing and prototype development
2. Ability to guide customer and work closely with Operations vendors/suppliers for use of correct processes for machining of reliable parts & arc mesh projects.
3. Design products and machine using SOLIDWWORS/ CAD 2D and 3D including rendering, and consult with engineering and manufacturing teammates to ensure that designs are feasible.
4. Issue Shop drawing to shop floor for manufacturing of products/arch project.
5. Record and evaluate testing data, altering designs as necessary to bring them to safety, performance and efficiency standards Design.
6. Review of 2D and 3D drawings of concerned projects.
7. Any other work assigned by the management from time to time.
8. Ability to manage in house projects and update facility drawings (electrical, civil, IT etc.)
9. Calculate cost estimates for final product designs and machine incorporating costs of labor, material, delivery and overhead for approval from management.
10. Ability to search and develop New vendors for unique Draftman parts/machine components
11. Project management/coordination and follow-up for all active projects running with vendors/suppliers /internal maintenance teams for machine/ part development/arc mesh projects .
12. Use Project management tools (Project planner, Communication
13. Detail project planning on Gant chart for Mechanical, Architectural Project and develop strategies for execution of them in cost effective manner.
14. To prepare timeline of project for reviewing real time status of project.
15. To procure items as per requirements of project.
16. Attend weekly team meetings to provide progress reports, obtain updates on colleagues- progress, strategize on steps for following week and acquire information about projected emerging product lines.
17. Visit architect or architectural project sites and manage installation of projects.
18. Interact & manage PMC team on architectural project site.
19. Improvement initiative taken.
20. Ability to manage workforce effectively and within requirements economically.
21. Completion of assigned task on given timelines.
22. Completion of departmental priorities as planned in the quarter
23. Define objective and scope of the project
24. Risk analysis of project.
25. To prepare timeline of project and review status of project at defined interval
26. Planning & Arrangement of resources
27. Prepare bill of material for procurement
28. Execution of project activities
29. To prepare estimation of project.
30. To prepare budget v/s actual for in house project cost sheet.
31. Co-ordinate and manage 3rd party consultants/architect for drawings/supervision as the case may be.
Non Critical Role and Responsibilities :
32. Number of opportunities identified for kaizen
33. To modify existing machine for process improvement
34. New vendor development
35. Ability to manage in house projects and update facility drawings (electrical, civil, IT etc)
36. Ability to work in adverse circumstances
37. To resolve and manage conflict at workplace
38. Preparation of quotation for arcmesh projects
39. To procure items as per requirements of project.