Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1222 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Project Design Lead - Industrial Construction (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Project Design Lead will support the development team through planning, interiors, design concepts, and technical documentation, across new site acquisitions, leasing & asset management.
- Further to this will be coordinating with our design partners design development, construction documentation, contract administration and delivery of the project.
- Support the team of architect(s) through all the stages of architectural services
- Manage the preparation of conceptual design work and the presentation of projects across India;
- Support the technical delivery and implementation of projects including preparation or coordination of working drawings and specifications and the administration of contracts;
- Identify clients- needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals;
- Master planning & Test Fits for the acquisition team
- Develop ideas keeping in mind clients- needs, building's usage and environmental impact
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific Indian Standards and the India Building Code, guidelines and regulations
- Participate in giving advice and alternative solutions to the construction team when required
- Production or Coordination of Architectural and presentation drawings for various purposes
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Check and maintain architectural design standard
- Liaison with other teams and stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery and client satisfaction; and,
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Maintain a knowledgebase across the design office