HR at AB Energia Renewables Pvt Ltd
Views:78 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Project Development Manager - Renewable Energy Projects (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Conceptualization of RE Projects and management of all aspects of wind, solar, hybrid, and battery storage project development for either greenfield or acquired projects.
- Work with the Business Development and Finance team during the conceptualization, development and commissioning stages of the project that will include undertaking due diligence, risk analysis, scheduling, valuation and other project metrics.
- Communicate and sync cross-functionally, with utility and non-utility off-take origination, Transmission, Legal, Project Finance, Engineering, Procurement, and Construction team members regularly, to minimize project risks.
- Work in close coordination with the Business Development team with regard to PGCIL, CEA, STUs, DISCOMS and other central and state regulatory authorities.
- Identify, propose, and implement creative or alternative project development approaches that reduce exposure to development and permitting risks, optimize development schedules or drive additional project value.
- Secure permits and ensure environmental compliance throughout the development, construction, and operation of projects.
- Manage project budgets, objectives, schedules, and deliverables for assigned development objects.
- Manage and administer development services agreements with local development partners.
- Manage contractors, vendors, and consultants to maintain project timeline, value optimization, and budget.
- Engage community, local, state, and central institutions for project support.