Consultant at Confidential
Views:759 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Project Director/Project Coordinator - Civil (20-28 yrs)
One of the leading building construction company is looking out for
Role Title: Project Director or Regional Project coordinator
Reports to Role: Sr.Director
ROLE PURPOSE : Responsible for the project execution and operations for all the projects in the region.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Order booking in the region as per the organisation norms.
- Responsible for top line and bottom line achievements as per the approved budget.
- Responsible for client management and developing new client relationships.
- Responsible for the Cost management/ Productivity ratios as per the approved norms.
- Responsible for periodic Project reviews and Client interface.
- Responsible for ensuring the Contracts and commercial terms for all the projects as per the contract.
- Responsible for HO interface and coordination with all related functions for required resources.
- Responsible for leading and advising Operations Head + RO function heads for all the projects.
- Responsible for ensuring all the Project execution as per the stipulated norms of contract pertaining to cost, timeline & quality.
- Responsible for adherence to HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) statutes and norms.
- Responsible for the quality of all the projects as per the statutes and norms.
- Responsible for developing openness and trustworthy culture with performance orientation competency mapping for employees across.
- Responsible for leadership and managerial development.
Key Relationships (Internal & External)
- LRD, Safety, Quality Heads
- Contracts and Commercial
- Regional HR
- Statutory authorities
- Vendors & subcontractors
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies: (i.e. those (including qualifications) required to fulfil role :
- B.Tech/ B.E Civil with 22 -30 years of work experience.
- Exposure of Project management of multiple projects.
- Exposure in handling big value projects esp. in residential, commercial, Industrial, hospitality & hospital segments.
- Exposure in handling international clients.
- Experience of leading managers and deriving expected results.
- Thorough knowledge of the project commercials and contracts.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to deliver to set deadlines
- Ability for resource mobilisation and utilisation.
- Knowledge of all statutes for Buildings and construction industry.
- Strong interpersonal and statistical analysis skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Proven ability in multitasking and prioritising workload.
- Proven ability in judgement / decision making on a variety of issues within tight deadlines.
- Team management skills
- Should have led team of experienced managerial staff.
- Presentation skills
- Customer / Client relationship management.
- Strong business acumen.
- Advanced managerial skill.
- Commercial and Contracts administration.
- Computer literate.
Interested candidates can send their profile or call at 9910408632