Senior HR Executive at Parker Overseas Pvt. Ltd.
Views:152 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Project Engineer (1-3 yrs)
Electrical Project Engineer Responsibilities :
- Analyzing technical drawings, interpreting specifications, and determining the electrical requirements of a given project.
- Liaising with other engineers and clients to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Managing and monitoring all assigned electrical projects.
- Ensuring health and safety codes are obeyed at all times.
- Completing quality assurance on all electrical components and projects, and writing up reports.
- Using CAD software to draft designs.
- Analyzing and approving various construction and engineering plans.
- Diagnosing problems and troubleshooting equipment.
- Ensuring all deadlines and budgetary requirements are met.
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments in electrical engineering.