recruiter at Venus consultancy
Views:107 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Engineer - AutoCAD (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Monitoring of various project sites, co-ordination with end customer and project team. Preparation of tender, meeting with customers, preparation of MIS etc. Reporting to project director.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Having minimum 3 to 5 years of successful experience of various types of Industrial Electrical Projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill, knowledge of AutoCAD will be an added advantage. To be result oriented, decisive and focused leadership quality.