recruiter at Ealamiun Resource India Pvt Ltd
Views:165 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Project Engineer - Civil Engineering Firm (10-13 yrs)
Category : Project Engineer(Civil)
Location : Qatar
Salary(QR) : QR.6,000
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering from recognized college
- Minimum of 10 years of construction experience and 3 years of facilities experience including project management experience in university or a construction services/ organization
Experience : Minimum 10 years of construction experience & 3y ears of facilities experience including project management experience in university or a construction services
DESCRIPTIONS OF THE REQUIRED MANPOWER :
Nature & Scope of Position :
- Develop forecasts for facilities, and other renovation/modifications requirements, related budgets and schedule estimates; Develop detailed plans for all maintenance activities to be undertaking house
- Develop preventive maintenance schedule for building and facilities related maintenance and present the plan to the Head of Maintenance Section for comments and constraints
- Supervise and ensure the implementation of the approved preventive maintenance plan Act as a Coordinator between QU and the Contractor's management and facilitator to the project.
- Supervise and ensure timely resolution of corrective maintenance requests/complaints
- Keep records of all maintenance tasks received through QU representative engineers, complaints, and preventive maintenance tasks
- Prepare the monthly work orders report
- Inspect maintenance work and projects to ensure procedures and materials comply with maintenance and project specifications, contract documents and/or work instructions
- Monitor the performance of the supervisors, technicians etc to be provided under this project and, take corrective action where appropriate, in terms of increasing the efficiency, of the workers, and quality of the workmanship etc.
- Maintain detailed project files and ensure that an updated copy of the documents such as - as built- drawings are submitted to the Archives and Mail unit at an appropriate stage during the project or on its completion
- Prepare reports on maintenance work and projects detailing the progress, backlog, service levels, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations and discuss these with the Head of
Maintenance section :
- Ensure that all the relevant facilities master data and related maintenance related information is updated in QU's asset/facilities management system in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that QU's security and safety guidelines are followed by the supplied manpower and assist the Head of Security and Safety in preparing reports for any security and/or safety incidents
- Ensure the punctuality of the supplied manpower.
- Maintain confidentiality of information at all times
- Perform other job duties as necessary.
- Experience & Education