Project Engineer - Civil Structure & Building Construction (0-1 yrs)
We are looking for Experienced Project Manager capable of handling large government & private institutional building project.
Experience : 1-2 years in Civil & Building construction. He should be well versed with Education, Project Planning, QC, QS, Resource Planning, Subcontractor handling and client management.
Preference shall be given to candidates having worked in government contracting companies having handled large scale building construction projects with ideally 5 years of site managerial experience and sound knowledge of industry oriented computer softwares and technology.
Major Responsibilities :
- Overall responsibility of smooth working of site operations right from Planning, Execution to Delivery of project with a view towards Quality & Cost Control.
- Coordination with architect and other appointed consultants for drawings, revisions, critical problems & discussion.
- Periodic reporting to Management & MIS regarding budgeting, material, scheduling etc
- Advice to management for improvisations and control of all site staff & activities to give max output
- Settlement of rates, bills, disputes & communication with all working labour, subcontractors etc
- Preparing and cross checking MB, BOQ, PRs and all other compliant docs to record all activities on site