Proprietor at ApicalGo Consultancy
Views:282 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Project Engineer - Dam Rehabilitation (4-6 yrs)
Project Engineer :
- Must be fully conversant with Project Management process activities in Civil Engineering large project works including planning, scheduling, resourcing, and managing of technical activities to ensure deliverables of high standards with accuracy and quality.
- Be Responsible to establish successful operations and technical processing of ongoing project work and proper implementation and record generation of all the elements of project till its successful completion.
- Should have operative skills to use MIS tools and ability to work successfully with multiple projects, demonstrate excellent project management with execution, supervision and reporting skills also shall have excellent oral and written communication, organizational, time management, leadership and on-site just in time decision-making skills.
Project Engineer's Responsibilities:
- Preferably Engineer who has the experience of working on DRIP Project / World Bank Projects
- Preparing plan, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring assigned engineering project works. Conversant with PMIS tools desired.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements of the project, and representing them in the field/office.
- Cooperating and communicating with the Sr coordinators, other project participants and collaborating to create more efficient project process methods and to maintain the delivery standards at the best desired optimum levels.
- Review engineering tasks and initiating necessary corrective actions at regular intervals.
- Developing specifications for the project's required tools and equipment's.
- Creating frameworks to measure and register the project details in proper system of metrics and organize information's on essential data for collection and reporting.
- Establishing field tests including methods for monitoring their quality.
- Ensuring the project's compliances with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- Monitoring the day-to-day project works in line with approved MS schedule and get executed in order
- Ensure monitoring of project progress and quality as per agreed BOQ's and laid down terms of contract.
- Organize timely approvals and track on work process etc. Any deviation, ensure it is resolved asap and on any serious deviation take escalate it up with the Sr. Coordinator for quick resolving Make sure that all safety and regulatory issues are adhered to.
- Coordinate with the client, Sr. Coordinator and resolve any site related issues then and there ensure work is completed as scheduled.
- Study and assess drawings, plans, specifications and other documents relating to projects and support other engineering and skilled personnel in managing and executing multiple tasks on project.
- Coordinate with other services (mechanical, electrical etc. and safety & security) for provision Monitoring of services. Monitoring and reporting for QA/QC at site.
- Regular materials test reports review and confirmation.
- Ensuring the make and specification of materials used. Quality checks on periodic basis with documents signed completed.
- Authorizing or rejecting the works executed at site level.
- Ensure materials ordered are as per approval and checked at site for all deliveries with photo record. Inspection and Audit of the site periodically and report.
- Highlighting the materials short fall for the execution.
- Materials reconciliation tracking and update on regular basis Managing & controlling all checklist documentation.
- Coordinating technical closeout for the project also, checking and recording the measurement of completed works in coordination with clients- site supervisors and putting up the record for client's approval.
Required Candidate profile :
- B.E in Civil candidates who have worked with Project Management Firms and/or have handled Civil project works of large magnitude (2-3 lakh sqft built up).
- Preferred technical exposure in Water resources and Repairs related field.
- Relevant work experience required in structural repairs in Water Infrastructure, Dam structures in particular is most desirable.
- Exposure on projects of World Bank, IMF, ADB preferred.
- A valid Civil Engineering certificate.
- 4 or more years' field and relevant project experience.
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of MIS tools and software.
- The ability to work with multiple projects and disciplines.
- Excellent project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and on-site decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of local language preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable codes, standards, policies and best practices.
- Salary : Commensurate with Education, knowledge, experience and qualifications
- Location : Nasik / Mumbai
- Functional Area : Site Engineering, Project Management
- Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category : Site Works Civil Engineering
- Key Skills essential's : Project Execution, Project Engineering Execution, BOQ Preparation, Project Management, Client Relationship Management, Civil Engineering, Construction Projects, Project Leading, Project Coordination, Interior Works