Project Engineer - Grinding (4-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Study of RFQ & Inputs required from the customer along with the CBG team.
- DAP meeting & note the Points suggested by customer.
- Internal design document study.
- Costing Sheet of manufacturing for project Enquiries
- Coordination with Engineering team for any changes in design for easy & low cost mfg.
- Codification and Standardization Management
- Processing of PR for Project Material requirement as per design.
- Project Execution within approved Budgets & Time lines.
- Project Execution time plan ( Gannt Charts ) Preparations & Monitoring.
- Suppliers Coordination for BOP & Manufacturing parts.
- Overall Quality Check during system assy and integration, FMA check before customer PDI & delivery,
- Customer PDI trials, Packing of material,
- Unpacking of material at site, System Install & handover to customer - do all coordination
- Customer coordination in After sales service.
- You should be able to apply the project management concepts.
- You should be an individual contributor and have the ability for team collaboration.
- You should be able to solve problems of simple to medium complexity.
- You should be able to contribute to achieving milestones.
- You should be able to work under the supervision of the leads and follow instructions.
- You are required to get your work reviewed frequently and take required actions.
- You should be performance oriented with a passion and experience in finding the most optimized, performing solutions.
- You should be a quick learner, self-motivated and with an ability for attention to details.
- You should be innovative in approach.
- You should be able to have the maturity to escalate issues as per the severity.
- B.E./B.Tech/Diploma (Mechanical or allied branch) mandatory, M.Tech / MBA desired
- Candidate should be fluent in speaking Marathi.
- Additional Information
Required Skills :
- Must have good communication skills both written and oral.
- Must know spoken Marathi.
- Must have conflict resolution skills.
- Must have good presentation skills and negotiation skills.
- Able to achieve organizational goals by giving and receiving required supervision.
- Understand the escalation process.
- Must make use of resources in the most optimized manner.
Required Qualification :
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,
- Bachelor of Engineering - Bachelor of Technology (B.E./B.Tech.),