Sr.Recruiter at Alois Staffing
Views:627 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Project Engineer/Manager - Chemicals/Oil & Gas (7-18 yrs)
- Project Manager to lead all the stage gates of projects - for e.g., Basic Engineering, FEED, Detail Design, Procurement, construction and commissioning and start-up.
- Maintain a strategic focus on the project by frequent interaction with the business leaders and client to ensure a balance between the immediate project needs and the long term goals of the company.
- Participate in Proposal and Project Kick-off Meetings as required. Ensure that the right deliverable is developed and delivered to meet company's quality standard, and client contractual requirements
- Utilize project management methodologies, systems and tools as defined by Company or customer.
- Lead Project team and facilitate the communication and interaction among the various stakeholders Track project against its schedule, budget and quality for different stage gates.
- Develop Project Execution Plan. Ensure Good Engineering Practices are followed If required, participate in HAZOP, CHAZOP, PSM, Hazard Identification, SIL Studies, etc.
EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED :
- B. Tech /M. Tech or equivalent in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or related engineering discipline, from reputed Institutes/Universities.
- Working experience in the Project Management capacity of Oil and Gas industries is essential.
- Upstream and downstream experience in O&G is desired. Downstream O&G experience and petro-chemical experience will be an added advantage.
- PMP or other equivalent certification would be an added advantage.