Entrepreneur at SSV HR Services
Views:168 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Engineer - Petrochemical (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Qualification : Bachelor in Engineering discipline
Years of Experience : 4 -6 Years (Preferably from OIL & GAS / Petrochemical Industry)
Location : Marol Naka, Andheri (E)
- Should have worked on Tankages, Tank, Vessels Etc
- Taking complete handover from estimation post award and breakdown into details scope
- Coordination with Lead Design engineer to place order for detail engineering
- Outline the risks in project with contract manager to prepare counter measures in advance ( Ex. design changes, PRS, Statutory compliances)
- Site mobilization and statutory policies implementation in coordination with stakeholders
- Involvement in Cost BOQ with projects control team members
- Identification of all deliverables with planning to ensure good visibility
- Finance requirement calculation of major procurement items in coordination with the Planning, Design, Finance team.
- Ensuring the site is functioning smoothly with on time availability of AFC drawings, Materials as per AFC drawings.
- Preparation of cash flow with the project's control team
- Sub contractor identification and finalization business finance and procurement.
- Regular site visit to ensure the site is aligned with the set objectives of projects and ensuring progress as per planned.
- Regular weekly meetings and follow up calls with RCM and site team members.