Founder at Serving Skill
Views:316 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Engineer - Pharma (3-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for handling all the machines and all the customers.
- Developed Expertise in solving legacy problems of Lyophilizes, Isolators, Injectable Filling Line and ALUS(Auto Loading & Unloading System)
- Expert in Closing CAPA and deviations for customers.
- Efficiently documented reports of all the service issues addressed.
- Expertise in handling ISO audit reports.
- Responsible for Service and Maintenance, SAT & Commissioning of Lyophilizes, Isolators, Injectable Filling Line and ALUS as Service Engineer.
Additional Information :
- Should be having experience in Pharmaceutical Sector.
Required Qualification :
- Graduation - Bachelor of Engineering - Bachelor of Technology (B.E./B.Tech.)
Note : Preferably BE / B.Tech
Job Insights :
- Male candidates only
- Experience in Pharmaceutical sector.
- Candidate must be comfortable to work in a 2 year bond
- Prefer candidates from Ahmadabad / proximity.
- Candidate must know how to speak Gujarati Language.
Note : Maximum period of joining/ Notice period should be 30 days.
Also, Important to note : In-person interviews will be held to finalize.
Recruitment Stages : 1) CV Shortlisting 2) HR Discussion 3) Technical Round 4) F2F Interview with MD/ Director