Senior Specialist - Leadership Hiring at Scaleneworks People Solutions
Views:358 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Project Engineer - Plant Operations (10-15 yrs)
Role as Project Engineer (focus Mechanical):
- Review BOQ and project execution plan, compare and negotiate with the suppliers and contractors
- Liaison and follow up with legal dept and consultants for licenses
- Ensuring health and safety codes are always obeyed and followed
- Support Project Manager and share relevant data on progress of project.
- Discuss with technical specialists like process and automation to ensure all requirements are met.
- Review engineering drawings
- Prepare and review equipment along with material parameters.
- Ensure final load testing is done as per design parameters
- Ensure payment of suppliers and contractors is done as per the condition in the purchase & work order.
- Supervise and track project progress on daily basis, prepare weekly report for review meeting.
- Check and ensure quality of work and material used is as per the requirement.
- See that project is completed well within budget and timeline.
Role as Plant Engineer (focus on Manufacturing):
- Plan the daily production with the supply manager. Perform the work order.
- Control and monitoring of produced quantities of each reference with respect to programmed needs.
- Control of the production carried out. Control of the yields and qualities of the manufactured product.
- Control of blocked merchandise. Study and improvement actions to prevent it from happening.
- Investigation and proposal and implementation of improvement in the face of non-conformities and / or customer claims.
- Plan the number of personnel necessary to carry out the work plan.
- Communicate personnel needs to HR. Together with HR establish the profile of the staff.
- Monitoring of process indicators, OEE, consumption, resources, incidents. Correction of deviations.
- Training of managers and assistants in charge.
- Make documentation regarding performance in your section; review the documentation that concerns you as well as communicate the changes made to update them
- Propose improvements for continuous improvement for the safety, quality and / or productivity areas of your section.
- Promote the generation of suggestions among the personnel in charge.
- Communicate to HR the incidents reported by managers or assistants, and document incidents that have not been reported.
- Review with HR incidents of a personal nature, matter or prevention that occurred in your section.
- Communicate to your superior the problems with other departments that are not your responsibility.
- Review incidents and monthly study report to your superior. Control of line stops.
- Planning the maintenance tasks to be carried out, both preventive and corrective.
- Inform maintenance of plant incidents. Follow up and propose suggestions for improvement.
- Review and control the consumption of water, gas and electricity in its section, as well as the consumables necessary to carry out daily work (detergents, disinfectants, antifoam, etc.).
- Review and keep control of the expenses of the personnel in charge.
- Detect the training needs of the personnel under your charge and communicate it to the HR department.
- Be part of the HACCP and Food Defense Team.
- Communicate investment needs of the lines under their charge to carry out the investment budget.
- Interface with manufacturing and manufacturing partners on product and part design.
- Work Directly with Product Development, Technology development, Quality and Manufacturing to develop new product concepts and designs.
- Adhere to full-scale project plans and maintain associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with customer on an ongoing basis.
- Develop Bill of Materials needed to achieve project goals.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Size and design piping networks, Flow rates, Pressure loss, Insulation including expansion of pipe, Hanger/load design
- Fulfill and enforce the Company's Standards: Safety, Hygiene, Health, Conduct, Procedures, Work Instructions, OPL, Road Safety. Proper use of PPE. Inspection instructions.
- Correct handling and use of utensils and equipment used. Order and cleanliness of your post and section.
- Daily review and monitoring of security verifications of their areas and record of incidents.
- Inform managers or assistants about any anomaly detected in the utensils, facilities, machinery, etc. Correct handling of them. Compliance with the instructions given by your superior.
- Respect to ensure respect for the personnel and the facilities and the continent of the factory
- Minimum qualification: BE or Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Food Technology, from an accredited college or reputed university
Work Experience & type of industry :
- Minimum 8 years in green field project and plant management
- Most preferably Manufacturing- Food & Beverage, alternatively Pharma or Chemical
- Consultancy firm experience may be considered
- Prior experience in frozen production or vegetable production a plus
- Prior experience in piping and fluid systems a plus.
Key skills :
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 a plus.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of 2D AutoCAD and Inventor a plus.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at one time.
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Efficient and organized
- Teamworking skills