Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:835 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:198
Project Engineer - Power Generation Systems (4-10 yrs)
Our client is a provider of power generation systems that helps maintain the social infrastructure supporting our country's increasing commercial and personal needs.
The Job :
You will be reporting to the Engineering Manager and will be taking up assignments on small projects or portions of larger projects. Your responsibilities include :
- Preparing and implementing project schedules and managing all aspects of planning.
- Analysing and reporting on progress, performance and forecast on a regular basis.
- Developing SOPs and Process Flows for new and modified equipment and procedures to meet functional and reliability requirements.
- Developing project metrics and critical process metrics that can be monitored on a regular basis.
- Ensuring the project's compliance and conducting process audits and resolving audit findings.
The Profile :
- You possess a Bachelor's in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and have at least 4 years experience in field and project planning.
- You have solid hold of safety systems in power sector and understand related government regulations.
- You can work in a dynamic environment and lead small teams efficiently.
- You understand process flows and can work out metrics that help monitor performance on a regular basis.
- You can work in shifts if the need arises.
The Offer :
- Join an industry giant in power generation sector
- Excellent avenues for growth
- Own and lead small portions of larger projects