Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:1909 Applications:466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:440
Project Engineer - Power & Steel Sector (6-11 yrs)
Join a well known brand within Power & Steel sector
Market leading compensation & benefits
The Employer :
Our client is a significant market-share holder of steel & power sector in the country. Always building on technology innovations and new performance standards, they have accelerated the growth story to what we see today as an established contributor to our GDP.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Coordinating & planning manufacturing scope, timelines and budget as well as resource planning and activities scheduling, for the assigned categories.
- Preparing and implementing project schedules and managing all aspects of planning.
- Analysing and reporting on progress, performance and forecast on a regular basis.
- Contributing to the development of product build cost estimate.
- Controlling project costs by tracking budgetary approvals and monitoring purchase costs versus material cost estimates.
- Providing critical feedback to the team of engineers and vendors regarding shortcomings discovered in the manufacturing process.
- Training junior engineers.
The Profile :
- You have at least 6 years experience within manufacturing facilities / factories / plants, ideally within Steel sector.
- You possess a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline from a reputable college / university.
- You have exceptional planning and organising skills.
- You have managerial capabilities and have lead teams in the past.
- You are a strict follower of safety norms, rules & regulations.
- You have excellent communication skills to communicate with people at all levels.