Project Engineer - Process Design (3-6 yrs)
Looking for Project engineer for US Based Medical device company.
Please find the JD below :
Should Have :
- Demonstrate sound knowledge for Equipment/Process design, built and Qualify.
- Draft Machine URS/FAT/SAT documents
- Execution of IQ, OQ & PQ
- Project Management - Initiation, Planning, Execution, monitor& control, Closure
- Generate original ideas based on professional knowledge of the discipline, assessment of needs and potential solutions / recommends solutions within the context of the professional discipline
- Develops realistic action steps, timetables, and resource estimates for technical projects
- Actively participates on cross-functional teams
- Visit equipment vendors for periodic progress reviews
- Establishes a rapport with their work team which allows them to identify key resources and network efficiently
- Demonstrate agility in Identifying potential challenges/Risks and proactively works to address them
- Ability to perform Technician duties when needed (perform lab tests, prepare samples, write plan protocols etc.)
Should have Specialized skills or technical knowledge :
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management skills along with Manufacturing Methods and Procedures development skills.
- Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management, Supervision, hands on experience in CAD/Solid works Circuit/parts/layout/machine Design
- Demonstrates working knowledge of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in accomplishing well-defined tasks
- Articulates relevant technologies and processes to others in the technical group
- Understands and regularly uses available information resources and systems
- Solves technical issues using alternative or unique approaches
- Possesses a combination of rote problem solving and analytic abilities
- Demonstrates awareness of current technological trends, especially within their specific discipline