Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:566 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Project Engineer - Site Operations (10-12 yrs)
Project engineer is a technical role. They design, estimate and safely execute the project within stipulated defined time schedule for improvement of production/business/performance of a plant or equipment.
- Site execution of project as per CEP schedule
- Obtain design and float enquiries and obtain offers
- Negotiate and determine competitive vendor.
- Safe and timely execution of job.
- Natural disaster management Project
- Quality assurance lab Project
- FTC proposals
- Monitoring of Projects store for reconciliation
- The material utilized and the material stored at warehouse to be compared and reported once in fortnight.
- Development of planning, scheduling & execution of project through MS PROJECT
Desired Candidate Profile :
- B.Tech - Mechanical Engineering with min 10 -12 yrs of experience in fertilizer / DAP / NPK Industry
- Experience in condition monitoring, assembly and workshop, planning and projects
- Proficiency in using MS Project,MS Power point, Excel (incl. pivot table)
- SAP knowledge
- Condition monitoring via vibration analysis and SPM
- Data Collection (for designing the project)and Compilation
- Data Management
- Report Making
- Communication Skills (Written skills for presentation)
- Certified PSMS internal auditor
- 5S internal auditor certified
- Hazop analyser certified
- RCA analyser certified
- Candidates willing to relocate to South Africa may only apply
Perks and Benefits :
- Best in the Industry with Attractive allowance and benefits