Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:126 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Project Engineer - Solar (1-5 yrs)
- Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
- Flexible working options
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Our client was born out of concerns and compassion for a green and clean environment and the zeal to find solutions for the power crisis in India.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Setting the project scope, timelines and budget as well as resource planning and activities scheduling.
- Working closely with various stakeholders on project related matters.
- Overseeing all aspects of the management and operations of the project to ensure smooth execution.
- Analysing risks and mitigating these in order to ensure that the project is delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ensuring the project is in compliance with internal guidelines as well as regulatory standards and requirements.
- Ensuring effective and efficient maintenance services of electrical and field instruments and resolving any electrical and instrumentation issues.
- Ensuring electrical and instrument maintenance as per best practice, corporate policy and regulatory requirements.
- Acting as a first point of contact for complex repairs and working closely with vendors to address and resolve technical issues.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 1 year experience including solid experience in a similar role within Utilities.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organised and able to multitask effectively.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.