HR at Options Executive Search India
Views:975 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Project Engineer - Solar Power (3-7 yrs)
It is an investment and management entity that develops, finances and operates world class energy assets.
It has interest in solar, gas and water across US and india.
It is currently developing a portfolio of utility sacle solar projects aggregating to 104 MW in Telangana which shall be commissioned by Q3' 2017. Think Energy is also developing 30MW rooftop solar projects under SECI allocation in the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. Further, it has participated in multiple tenders, both rooftop and utility scale solar projects, for an aggregate capacity of approax 100 MW wherein the results are yet to be announced. It is looking to increase its presence in the distributed generation segment.
It has an experienced management team supported by strong project and corporate finance, development, restructuring, engineering and operations resources. It has established a successful track record for owning, managing and developing energy assets in the United States, Europe and India.
INDUSTRY : Power/Energy
JOB TITLE / DESIGNATION : Project Engineer
NO. OF VACANCIES: 06 - Two Each in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharastra
- To carry out project management of utility scale and roof top solar power projects
- To manage overall execution and project management of utility scale and roof top solar power projects
- To identify Government Building for rooftop solar power projects installation, site survey, check feasibility of roof and report all required details to design engineers
- Local liasion and co-ordination with Govt department for PPAs signing and regulatory approvals (CEIG, NOCs and Net Metering).
- To understand project work scope, contracting details, compliances, site information including survey details, critical path, project work sequencing etc.
- Managing site construction - stores, site execution teams, vendors, suppliers & contractors
- Site execution, documentation and reporting
- Compliances of statutory approvals, Quality Control and HSC
- Experience in any of the reputed Solar Project Development/Solar IPP/Solar EPC firm
- Min 3-6 years experience in carrying out project management of utility scale and roof top solar PV power projects
- Should have good understanding on solar power systems
QUALIFICATION: Preferably Electrical Engineering Graduate
LANGUAGES: English, Hindi and Regional Language is a must.
AGE: 25 - 28Years
LOCATION: Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharastra
WORK EXPERIENCE (in Yrs): Minimum 3 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.