Director at SS Consultancy Services
Views:287 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Project Engineering Supervisor (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Motivate and Lead the project engineering team and ensure the team is fully engaged and aligned with our vision of supplying high quality engineered systems which are safe, reliable, and delivered on time.
- Responsible for the execution and quality of the project deliverables assigned to the project Engineers
- Manage the engineering resources and ensure project engineering activity is compliant with project milestones and suggests mitigation measures if deviations occur
- Provide Technical leadership and develop engineers in the use of company standards to ensure consistency
- Drive design optimization and value engineering in coordination with Engineering Standards team
- Coordinate and provide Sales support for engineering
- 10 + years- experience leading an engineering team in the oil and gas industries.
- Minimum 5years experience in supervisor
- Experience in Engineered to order environment
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or other technical field.
- Should have a valid passport and willing to travel within India or overseas during any organizational requirement.
- Technical Aspects in packaging equipment engineer.
- International experience with multinational Customers and Vendors
- Working experience with various Engineering Consultants, OEMs
- Experience with Flares, thermal oxidizer, fluid heater/furnaces and/or Boiler