Co Founder & Operations Head at Talent Trackers HR
Views:205 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Executive/Program Co-ordinator - Retail Audit Firm (2-8 yrs)
Company Name: Retail Scan
We are an innovative retail audit company that specializes in extracting significant value from the point of sale that has a direct impact on the sales and profitability of its clients. We are into Market research i.e. retail audit for FMCG brands for PAN India.
Role Definition: Manager Quality Control for Retail Scan is one who is responsible for ensuring 100% back checks of audit data collected from the field is completed within the stipulated time buy the QC team.
He is also the project lead for the audit project and is the primary client interface from Retail Scan acting as a bridge between field operations and client.
Company: Retail Scan Management Pvt. Ltd.
Job Location: Borivali East, Mumbai
Designation: Program Coordinator
- Coordination with field representatives and Client
- Preparing the MIS Reports of the projects in Excel
- Validating the checked data. Like data cleaning, data sorting, data merging.
- Quantitative and Qualitative Validation
- Should have used some kind of reporting software
- Create Reporting Templates/Formats for sharing Summary report with management
- Develop dashboards for internal and external customers
- Allocating daily work to the backend QC team and ensuring completion of daily, weekly and monthly targets.
Candidate Skills Requirement:
1. Good Communication both verbal and written along with Advance excel.
For more information, please visit www.retail-scan.com