HR Manager at Rikin Consultancy Services
Views:409 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Project Head (15-30 yrs)
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN WTP/STP PROJECTS WITH SBR TECHNOLOGY
- Responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of Smart City project.
- Establish technical project scope, requirements and timelines.
- Provides direction and management of all smart city related issues in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Plan, organize, and supervise the work of the smart city team members to ensure all work in performed within the parameters of the project schedule.
- Responsible forecast, schedule and time control for meeting customers and vendors to optimize the technical requirements.
- Responsible for the support of other involved manager of the project to meet project goals and objectives.
- Bringing the change order to improve the Gross profit.
- Timely billing and mitigate the unbilled revenue, controlling customer for conducting Timely FAT and SAT.
- Update and Liaise with the Project Management and engineering team constantly about changes made in the field to ensure timely processing of contract change orders.
- Works with other managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of the project. Ensures that the project meets or exceeds goals established in these plans.
- Coordinate with local authorities and third parties related to all necessary terminal automation and smart city requirements for the project.
- Inspires consumer confidence through professional presence and self-confidence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.