Recruitment Manager at Mining & Metal Business
Views:344 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Project Head - Aluminum Refinery (15-25 yrs)
- Candidate must be experience in Green Field Projects of Aluminum Refinery Projects
- Any Engineering Graduates, Age Should not be more then 55 Years
- Sound project management expertise for greenfield projects
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for project implementation and complete site activities.
- Liaise with the Operations Director and MD at all stages of the project and process and be the key point of contact throughout the process.
- Manage the project team (design engineers, project engineers and logistics teams), site activity and project execution from start to completion of the project.
- Oversee the installation of the equipment and machinery and all civil, building and engineering works involved in the project.
- Ensure the project is kept on budget and within agreed timescales, communicating all issues and progress with the Management team
- Lead the project management function, Concept to Commissioning
- Manage the design and operational protocols, project, budgets, etc
- Review engineering drawings, layouts, cost estimates, etc
- Strong background in working with cross functional teams - Basic engineering, FEED, Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Man-power allocation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.