Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:43 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Head - Chemical Plant (15-22 yrs)
Head Project - Chemical Plant
- Managing projects through all phases of the project life cycle, i.e., project requirements, alternative analysis, engineering, design, fabrication, testing, and implementation planning with the help of the team reporting to Senior Management.
- Overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of project ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Must have experience in Project Budgeting, Scheduling and Planning.
- Should be fully aware of the government rules and regulations for setting up new projects & factory and to be able to advise the Management.
- Validate the BOQ and Technical specifications for Procurement of Equipment's & other items for Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation& ensuring timely delivery of all these items at site.
- Defining projects scope, finalizing deliverable and timelines, coordinate with vendors/contractors for respective engineering discipline for smooth execution of the project.
- Monitoring Progress of Project & ensuring strict adherence to timelines.
- Delivering commissioned plant which is ready for operations and obtaining formal acceptance of final deliverable and preparing project dossier- all relevant documents, learnings etc. for future reference and Performance monitoring of assets.
- Knowledge of Energy-efficient engineering, various design software used for building & process design& automation will be an added advantage.
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong knowledge of Chemical engineering fundamentals.
- High on People management and vendor management.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE Chemical with Overall 15+ Years of Experience in Chemical Industry Green field Project (Concept to Commissioning).
2. Experience of handling start to end project cycle.
3. Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks.
4. Capability in developing and managing budget, schedule, resources until project completion.
5. Able to deal with various vendor (Technical & Management).
6. Have a thorough understanding of safety risk and mitigation strategies.
7. Knowledge of machinery and equipment.
8. Knowledge of quality control required for equipment life.
9. Advanced understanding of technological solutions in this market.
10. Shall be aware of HSE programs.
11. Thorough understanding of instrument and control engineering standards.
12. Ensures availability during plant emergencies arise at any hour round the clock.
13. Communication and Leadership Skill.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.