Manager Search Services at Talentcode
Views:1913 Applications:395 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Project Head - Civil (10-15 yrs)
- Manage the Civil Construction at site level. Overall project planning and monitoring. Material requirement & planning for project to complete on time.
- To prepare the initial planning, costing and programming and set up of the new project and co-ordinate with the client and consults.
- Interact with the client and consultant to get the approved drawing on time.
- To prepare and follow up of target dates of construction, preparation of bar charts, schedules of the projects, prepare building wise schedule for quantities and material.
- To submit the daily report to the head office and work progress report to the higher authorities on daily basis. To communicate the management decisions to the concerned.
- Quality assurance of all the activities involved in project construction. To check the quality of incoming material and ensure that it meets the prescribed standard norms. Ensure the optimum use, maintenance & safety of the equipment available in sites / stores.
- To keep overall watch on the working of all technical / non - technical staff and to get maximum productivity.
- Arrange / ensure the optimum utilization of hired machinery for equipment as per requirement.
- Manage the contract staff, hired staff, sub-contractors available at the site and ensure that all legal formalities are complied.
- Check and prepare RA bills of sub-contractors, client.
- To co-ordinate with different department in head office, like Tender, Accounts, Purchase, Admin/HR etc.
- Excellent communication skills and good team leader.
- Implementation of latest construction technique to expedite the project.
- Coordination with contractors/consultants and with the team for planning and detailing for different works., site meetings .
- Liasoning with government officers and Local also.
Experience : 10+ yrs
Qualification : B.Tech Civil Engineering
Job Posting : Mumbai