HR Manager at Rikin Consultancy Services
Views:238 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Project Head - Civil (20-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Candidate with experience in major infrastructure design and build projects including design management, project management and construction supervision of elevated metro projects.
- Site Execution, Project Planning, Preparation of Bill and its certification.
- Construction and measurement of civil works to ensure delivery on Time
- Preparation and submission of DPR (Daily progress Report), DLR (Daily Labour Report), MCR (Material Consumption Report) and all other compliance'sto HO as well as Client.
- Attending the review meeting related to work with client as well as subcontractor
- Taking care of material issues to subcontractor.
- Preparation of Work completion reports and handling documents.
- Preparation of MB records (Measurement Book), Bills and taking care of follow up for the same for timely clearance by client officials.
- Client bill
- Execution of R.C.C & Finishing
- Involved in Project Co-ordination and Execution for the Construction of all kind of civil works.
- Plan and schedule the work and efficiently organize the site/facilities in order to meet an agreed Programmed of deadlines
- Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Checking of the safety of workers and others at the site.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress, Preparation of Bills Departmental as well as Measurement Sheet.
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech - Civil (Full Time) with minimum 20 Years of experience in which 7 years into Elevated Metro Project should apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.