Business Consultant at Medielement Consultants
Views:270 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Project Head - Civil Engineering - Healthcare (15-20 yrs)
Position : Head Projects
Location : Gurugram
Experience : 15-20 Yrs.
- B.E. (Civil Engineering) with minimum 15 yrs. of experience in overall lifecycle of Construction Projects
- Must have hands on experience of setting up a healthcare facility
- Must have strong communication, negotiation, decision making and problem solving abilities.
Key Role and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing projects at multiple location.
- Responsible for coordination between Project Management Team, Client and Contractor.
- Co-ordinate among all the sub-contractors/ agencies involved into job and site management
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Co-ordination with Clinical Team and Bio Medical Engineering team while designing, commissioning of equipment and installation.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach agreements as per budget
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment, and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Complete study of contract/ Tender documents with respect to all structures in the project scope.
- Complete study of contract design drawing with respect to all structures.
- Complete study of specifications with respect to all - Structures- as per the project scope.
- Oversee preparation & submission of shop drawings to the consultant for approvals.
- Complete checking of Rebar shop drawing with respect to specification & contract design drawings (Structural/Architectural) before forwarding them to the consultant.
- Liaising with the concerned - site agents- with respect to the submission/approval of the rebar shop drawings as per site priorities.
- Reviewing & checking of method statements (Structure) before submission.
- Supervises landscaping and earthworks for roads, water drainage and administration of buildings.
- Involved in the preparation of contract documents, bill of quantities and cost estimates for various projects especially buildings.
- Manages site construction and sub-contract works.
- Prepares price analysis for extra work not mentioned in the agreement.
- Prepares variation and bill of quantities.
- Follows time schedule of work to be done
Mandatory requirement :
- We are looking candidates with healthcare experience (atleast 10+years only into healthcare) and overall experience must be 15+ years and must be a civil engineer