Business Associate at Redheart Solutions
Views:421 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Project Head - Civil - Railway & Bridges (18-30 yrs)
BE Civil Engineer with 15+ years of experience in the construction of infra projects especially Road and Railways. Good understanding of Survey, Bridge, Trackwork, Earthwork and Civil Structures. Bridge, Railway, Earthwork and Civil Structures, the background is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of legal issues and safety standards.
- Ability to plan and organize a team effort.
- Good client management and goodwill building ability.
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost the morale of the teams.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Primavera and AutoCAD is a must.
- Should have a proven track record of independently managing with reputed companies and completing the projects.
- Should have excellent Interpersonal skills committed to achieving goals.
- Oversee the construction project of Railway siding from start to finish.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Create the teams, develop the objectives/ goals of each and assign individual responsibilities.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to a pre-determined schedule.
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when the need arises.
- Communicate effectively with the Sub-contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the clients, consultants, sub-contractors and labourers.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Ensure project documents are complete.
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Serve as a key link with the clients and review the deliverable prepared by the team before passing onto the client.