Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:1529 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Project Head - Coal Mining (10-20 yrs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Mine Engineering with strong written and verbal Communication Skills, Decision-making Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Negotiating Skills, Organisation Skills, Speaking Skills, Big Picture Thinking, Risk Taking, -Multitasking, Persuasion, Flexibility and proven leadership skills in the greenfield projects.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- 10+ years of experience of which at least 5+ years in green field coal mining projects in India and overseas.
- Working experience in managing large coal mining projects with at least 5-10 MTPA production.
- Experience in Land Acquisition, Client Relationship, Stakeholder Management and R&R Management.
- Experience in dealing with Public Sector Clients on techno-commercial matters to meet contractual obligations.
- Working experience in Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand areas will be an added advantage.
GENERAL BRIEF :
- A leadership role for achieving effective Stakeholders Management, Client Relationship, R&R, land acquisition, overall project management and developing critical capabilities for sustainable operations.
- This position would have to take decisions on matters related to mine planning, mine operations, budget, resource planning & utilization within the delegated powers and in consultation with the Management.
JOB DESCRIPTION (Indicative only) :
- Takes the lead across all aspects of project operations by reviewing how departments work together to reach objectives of the project as a Business Unit and by coming up with fresh ideas for implementation.
- Understands the strategic goals of the Business Unit by closely working with Head-Coal Operations and leading team members to create and implement strategies and goals.
- Develops and maintains valuable stakeholder relationships including local community leadership, Project Affected Persons, Government Agencies, Contracting Agencies and Clients.
- Effectively manages stakeholder meetings and events to meet the objectives of the business.
- Develops and implements land acquisition strategies working closely with land owners, local authorities and community representatives to gain support for the proposed sites.
- Works closely with Client and Project Affected Persons on Rehabilitation & Resettlement matters to ensure the R&R objectives are met for a smooth operation of the operations.
- Listens to employee opinions, facilitates them to perform and recognizes the accomplishments.
- Communicates with the internal department teams regularly and ensures proper coordination across the project.
- Performs other decisions, such as reviewing reports/contracts, making presentations to stakeholders, etc.,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.