Team Leader - TA at Olive Green Consulting
Views:231 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Project Head - Construction (5-15 yrs)
Purpose : Totally Responsible and accountable for the entire project cycle of all ongoing and future projects giving overall direction from concept through development to handing over stage ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
To lead the developmental works in the Organizational projects in coordination with all other stakeholders during various phases as :
- Key Result Areas as Project Lead
- Project Development
- Project Coordination,
- Project management,
- Administration and Team Building and management,
- Project Documentation, coordination and Communication,
- Management of Quality, time and cost with resources,
- System development, integration and implementation.
- Compliances ; permissions, laws, licences
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Planning and designs ; user departments, consultants, contractors / suppliers,
- Knowledge of standards requirements for food industry
- Conceptualization and development of project (as per business plan):
- Project budgeting.
- Identification of key users in department to design process flow.
- Identification of appropriate land parcels along with Land team.
- Identification of equipment suppliers, architect, PMC and ensure proper coordination, work execution by all concerned.
- Project planning and implementation within stipulated timelines and cost.
- Regular monitoring, review, risk assessment and mitigation MIS, Resource management with respective PMs
- Ensure all layouts, architectural, structural drawings are in place and approved as per ARCI matrix.
- To ensure that project is as per government regulations and follows all laws.
- Tender management and identification, selection of contractors for Civil, PEB, MEP, HVAC, Erection etc.
- Project tracking, ensuring quality work and use of materials as agreed.
- Project compliance management, safety and security of project.
- Government Liasoning.
- Internal collaboration with other department functions like accounts, legal, HR, land and Liasoning team.
- Problem solving.
- Ensure project closure formalities before hand over to operations.