Recruitment Manager at Mining & Metal Business
Views:186 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Head - Copper Mining (20-30 yrs)
Candidate must be from Copper Mining and handle Total Mining Project Work
- Age Should not be more than 55 Years
- Reviews the Preparation and implementation of the Mines Safety Plan in consultation with the Mines Team and the Business Partners Team members and regularly updates with any new Hazards (if any) along with a deliberation for the mitigation plan.
- Prepare the Dispatch Plan based on the Production Plan along with the Annual Cost and Revenue Budget for approval and seek approval from the Director Operations.
- Interact with the Copper Ore Buyers and prepare and enable the Dispatch Plan.
- Liaison with the Mine Lessee, Railway Authorities, Iron Ore Transporters, Transport Associations for a smooth dispatch of iron Ore.
- Review the Production, Dispatch, Resource Availability and Cost incurred on monthly basis for final submission of the monthly report to the Director Operations.
- Responsible for regular review of the mine plan periodically with the updated surface plan, showing the workings of the faces assigned to them and carrying out joint inspection of the mines and suggesting the rectification steps with a responsibility matrix and time lines.
- Responsible for weekly personal supervision of the mining activities and record the result of each of his inspections and the action taken by him to rectify the defects mentioned; meeting all functional heads and other officials once in every week on matters connected with their duties.