Hiring manager at Evoq Infra Pvt. Ltd.
Views:162 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Project Head - Design (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Keep yourself updated for the latest trends.
2. Make necessary designs according to the clients requirements and budget
3. Should be known to the material types and basic costing of the same
4. Should make search for the new material and types of material which are being newly used in the market or should be used at our projects
5. Get the latest design trend knowledge and material knowledge updating along with the rates
6. Should be able to take off quantity required for the quotation
7. Should be able to fetch all the material quantity required for the project as per designs and post the requirement of the same to the accounts for certain projects
8. Watch over all the junior designers and get the job done from them by making combined efforts in team work with them
9. Join clients meeting for the deep and thorough elaboration of the design as per marketing executives requirement
10. Assist site in charge, accounts dept, HR department for the solution of any problems arising due to your design or plan
11. Make the project timeline
12. Solve any queries raised from the client on the site or in the design part
13. Make BOQ or assist in making BOQ to the accountant
14. Understand the workload and make the targets for the completion of the designing job; should be submitted to marketing dept and accounts.
15. If required then should make request for extra designer to the HR
16. Create daily project completion report for design only in the office and submit on weekly basis to the amounts and hr
17. Create performance repot for the all junior designer
18. Set the targeted goals to the junior designers and make the project complete within max time taken for the same.
19. Having target to close 10 clients in each month
Quality Inspection :
- He should perform all necessary tests and make sure that the work done is in the pursuance of quality standards and in no case any labour or material should be any kind of inferior quality
- Make a necessary sheet for the self and company reference for the quality checks and deft rectification report
- Should create a necessary plan of action against any fault had arisen and make it done through self-supervision apart from the site in charge present at site
- It will be the quality in charge's responsibility certify the work done in appropriate manner and liable for providing the free AMC as per our company standards.
- Should co-ordinate with client and make the final timeline of the project if anything goes beyond quality and has to be rectified at earliest
- Should have all the knowledge regarding the material and labours performing the project.
- Draw all the necessary final quantities which will technically include the material usage as per the technical requirement
- Make the projected statements for the labour cost Direct and indirect also necessary for the execution of the project.
- Calculate the Overhead administrative and other expense being carried out for the project completion
- Plan a budget with 3% of tolerance only ( The tolerance should not cross over 3% otherwise the administrative department will be debited if such case occurs )
- Draw a final wok schedule for the labours to perform the job
- Calculate abnormal loss and cause of the loss.
- CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO CREATE THE FOLLOWING PRE BUDGET FOR PROJECT :
1. Creating budget of the project
2. Making the expense report
3. Controlling the budgetary control at all the time
4. Negotiate with the vendors, contractors or suppliers
5. Making the rate schedule and maintaining as low as possible
6. Coordinating with the supervisor, engineer and field people for early completion of project for saving the extra labor cost.
7. Get the knowledge for the required work whether it may be flooring, rcc brickwork, furniture or anything it may be
CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING REPORTS :
1) SITE REPORTS :
i) It's should include cost for the material, labour, Overhead expenses, sales cost, maintenance cost and all sorts of costs which are incurring during the time being the projects running
ii) Material control
iii) Labour cost control
iv) Budgeting for every project according to the plans and designs, the material quantity should be fixed before commencing the work and the perfect budgets should be fixed for the project considering all the necessary material, labour cost and other overheads for the completion of the project. Admin dep should be monitoring the cost which are considered in the budget should be lesser than the cost which actually incurred during the execution of the project.
2) Monthly reports for the following should be submitted before month end for evaluating the further months targets and previous months performance for all the labours and administrative staff :
i) Cost sheet
ii) Consumption of material statement
iii) Labour utilization statement / labour cost ( including the admin and all the staff )
iv) Overheads incurred compared to budgets
v) Reconciliation of actual profit earned with estimated / budgeted cost
vi) Total cost of abnormal loss
vii) Expenses incurred for R & D
viii) Marginal costing - ( monitoring Variable costs incurred during the project )
ix) Sales sheet containing previous month comparisons
x) Material consumption and absorption
xi) Project analysis containing the consumption of material, labours cost ( direct and Indirect both) and other miscellaneous expenses occurred for thee project only.