Sr. Manager - HR at Confidential
Views:266 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Project Head - Electric Bus Segment (8-20 yrs)
Must have rich experience in product design & development, supplier selections, design verification & validation, electrical architecture, installation and commissioning, proto build, homologation, vehicle performance analysis, performing test on field (Summer and Winter testing), collecting data to understand the failures while establishing quality systems and new test procedures.
- Development of traction batteries, BMS, chargers, traction motor & controller, HV & LV wiring harness, ESS junction Box, DC-DC Converter, PDU, battery cooling unit, generators, alternators, electrical components (SLI batteries, MCB/MCCB, plug socket, switches, sensors, connectors) as per standard and requirements.
- Must have hands on experience in vehicle build at assembly line, high voltage components integration (Interface & communication between the components) and electric vehicle power on activity.
- Preparation and execution of SOR, DFMEA, DVP & R, HARA, and test procedure for the HV aggregates and electric vehicle.
- Well conversant with Standards (IS, IEC, AIS,ECE, ISO, GB/T etc.) and testing Instruments.
- Must have excellent track record of managing day to day activities like development test, validation planning, cycle time study, root cause analysis, hazard analysis and risk assessment.
- Possessing excellent interpersonal, analytical, troubleshooting and liaisoning skills with proven track record in establishing quality systems / procedures and planning/ managing resources
- Selection and development of EV Components i.e. Li-Battery, BMS, chargers(on board, fast charge and flash charging), battery thermal management system & control logics, ESS junction box, DC-DC Converter, Power distribution unit, HV & LV cables, traction motor and controller, VCU for electric bus.
- Synchronize with internal CFT as well as outside agency for vehicle integration, electrical architecture, proto build, pilot and production of 9 & 12-meter electric bus as per company product development process.
- Coordinate and support to internal team as well as supplier to resolve the vehicle issue which will occur during vehicle build as well as on road testing.
- Responsible for specification finalization, technical sign-off, design release, DFMEA, SOR, certification & DVVP with internal stake holder as well as outside agency (supplier).
- Drives day-to-day operations required to complete the product development phases and deliverables owned by functions, including setting agenda and leading meetings of team resources.
Candidates having Exposure as Project Head/ Product Development in Electric Bus segment could apply
This is a new Line of Business for the Company. Promoter has Real Estate business etc.