HR Manager at Rikin Consultancy Services
Views:84 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Project Head - Elevated Metro Project (20-30 yrs)
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE INTO ELEVATED METRO PROJECT
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech - Civil (Full Time) with minimum 20 Years of experience in which 7 years into Elevated Metro Project should apply.
- Candidate with experience in major infrastructure design and build projects including design management, project management and construction supervision of elevated metro projects.
- Site Execution, Project Planning, Preparation of Bill and its certification.
- Construction and measurement of civil works to ensure delivery on Time
- Preparation and submission of DPR (Daily progress Report), DLR (Daily Labour Report), MCR (Material Consumption Report) and all other compliance'sto HO as well as Client.
- Attending the review meeting related to work with client as well as subcontractor
- Taking care of material issues to subcontractor.
- Preparation of Work completion reports and handling documents.
- Preparation of MB records (Measurement Book), Bills and taking care of follow up for the same for timely clearance by client officials.
- Client bill
- Execution of R.C.C & Finishing
- Involved in Project Co-ordination and Execution for the Construction of all kind of civil works.
- Plan and schedule the work and efficiently organize the site/facilities in order to meet an agreed Programmed of deadlines
- Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Checking of the safety of workers and others at the site.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress, Preparation of Bills Departmental as well as Measurement Sheet.