Business Associate at Redheart Solutions
Views:426 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Project Head - Intralogistics/Warehouse Automation (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- A B.Tech / M.Tech from a reputed institute with 10+ years of experience, Out of 5+ in Project Management into similar industries.
- Responsible for aligning the efforts of departmental or cross-functional teams to support the company's strategic objectives.
- Establish the process for project management in line to meet organization requirements /vision/ mission
- Cut down the projects turnaround time from 10 months to 7 months.
- Oversee multiple projects across all phases of development, both internally and on a global basis, On-time and within budget.
- Coordinate project benefits and capabilities that the organization can utilize to sustain, enhance and deliver portfolio objectives.
- Manages ongoing work through governance structures.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by managing the details of overall project schedules and deliverable s. Plans and directs schedules and budgets.
- Monitor the project from initiation to closing/delivery
- Organizes the cross-functional activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints.