Manager at The Concept
Views:615 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Project Head - Mall Construction (15-30 yrs)
Location :- Mumbai
He should be expact (must)
- Serve as the senior-most site-based client representative, executing the development on behalf of management team and providing daily oversight to the third-party PMC / contractor
- Act as the interface between the various players involved with the execution of the development, including consultants, contractors, vendors, suppliers, local authorities etc.
- Ensure all processes and workflows are carried out in accordance with company standard operating procedures and industry best practice
- Resolve all day-to-day queries, issues and disputes in a timely fashion, escalating any critical matters on to management
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses from appropriate authorities, working in conjunction with the appointed Liaisioning Consultant as required
- Take responsibility for project planning, QA / QC, site safety and contracts / procurement, directly managing these functions within the PMC team
- Oversee resources deployment (manpower, equipment and materials) by contractor from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Oversee the planning of construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Manage the consultants in producing comprehensive tender / GFC documentation that is fully compliant and coordinated between disciplines and trades
- Manage the project budget, regularly updating budgets with actuals, provide value-engineering solutions etc.
- Supervise other site-based VR personnel, including finance & accounting, legal, and tenant coordination functions
- Chair regular meetings with relevant internal and external attendees
- Oversee proper administration of all contracts, including those for build, supply, manpower etc.
- Oversee the timely preparation of accurate management reporting consistent with the prescribed company standards
- Oversee the development of a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources
- Oversee the preparation of the project schedule, track and update the progress and mitigations measures, if required
- Oversee the preparation of financial statements, cashflow projections, statutory filings etc.
- Oversee coordination of tenant and operating partner fitting out works
- Ensure the quality of work as per the required specifications
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
Education Qualification : BE/ ME Civil