Principal Consultant at Headhunters HR Pvt Ltd
Views:560 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Project Head - Planning & Cost Control - Civil Engineering (18-28 yrs)
Job Description : BE / B. Tech (CIVIL) ONLY
- MUST BE FROM A CONTRACTING COMPANY
- Responsible for the PROJECT PLANNING AND MONITORING for MULTIPLE PROJECTS (MIN. 7-8).
- Overview of the health of all the Projects in the region and advise the Regional Head on critical issues.
- Responsible for Project Planning and monitoring of all the projects in the region.
- Responsible for Planning schedule and methodology of Project execution for all the projects in the region.
- Ensuring the Resource management (material, manpower and equipment) for the Projects.
- Periodic review and suggestions on corrective actions for meeting the Project deadlines with respect to time and cost.
- Monitoring of Revenue & Margins for the projects.
- Cost estimation and review for all projects.
- Client interaction on strategic issues for critical projects in the region.
- B.Tech/ B.E Civil with 20yrs+ of work experience.
- Experience of Project Planning management of Residential & Commercial buildings and / or Industrial establishments.
- Understanding of the Project commercials and Contracts.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to deliver to set deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, report writing and statistical analysis skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Proven ability in multitasking and prioritising workload.
- Ability to work on Planning software like Primavera, MS Project etc.
- Proven ability in judgement / decision making on a variety of issues within tight deadlines.
- Team management skills
- Ability to interact and communicate at all levels and buy in the stake holders.
- Project Planning and monitoring acumen.
- Client relationship management.
- Commercial acumen and understanding of Contracts administration.
- Project Planning software.
- Periodic MIS on Regional Project performance.
- Responsible for team management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.