Corporate Acquisition Head at SuccessR
Views:514 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Project Head - Toll & Route Operations (10-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Preparing the Toll & Route Operations Manuals and Checklists for all new & existing Projects and revision of Process Manuals.
- Preparing & developing the standard Toll & Route operations format for daily / monthly activities to be recorded and maintained by the all Projects.
- Conducting the function-wise trainings for the all Toll Plaza staff at respective Project to make them process champion.
- Conducting Internal Audits at all Toll Plaza of respective Projects to identify process gaps on audit observations followed by remedial action plan with timeline.
- Ensuring Tolling Strategy & Compliance Matrix is prepared for the new Projects
- Providing support in various operations related matters to streamline their operations.
- Analysing the monthly MIS and other daily reports to identify the trends, areas of improvement, root cause and proposed solutions.
- Regular visits of plaza/route to provide them desired support, ensuring process compliance and enforced monitoring system to make all the Plaza process compliant.
- Insure all the fastag transaction processed and uploaded as per SLA/SOP.
- Have to keep entire road maintained and safe for road user.
- Have to do compliance of all the obligation of CA within timeline.
- Have to ensure routine and periodically maintenance as per schedules
- High calibre in improving the Operations Processes of the Organization.
- Internal Process audit to ensure 100% process compliant.
- A strong team builder and leader, motivating and guiding team members towards performance targets and maximum productivity.
- Exceptional consensus building, interpersonal and negotiation skills, with an analytical approach, quick adaptability and a track record of high achievements.
- An administrator with demonstrated success in streamlining Operations, envisioning new concepts and following through with development and accomplishment.
- Self-motivation, creativity and initiative to achieve both organization and personal goals.
Required Skill :
- People & Process Management
- Resource Planning / Optimizations
- Budgeting & Cost Control
- Team Building / Motivator
- Personal drive & Effectiveness
- Delegation & Multi-tasking
- Trainings & Internal Process Audits to achieve operations excellence
- Liaison & Public Relations
- Honesty & Integrity
- Safety & Security