Associate - Talent Aquisition at Future-links
Views:134 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Lead - CAD - Piping (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- The CAD Lead role is core of Company's Engineering design and delivery of Project's completed deliverables. The candidate will be responsible for developing / deploying work-processes and ensuring compliance with 3D CAD related guidelines on Project as per client requirement.
- Responsibilities will include verifying Project set-up, coordination customization as per project requirements, provide user support etc.Person should have knowledge of Engineering work-processes, CAD tools like S3D/ PDS, drawings & reports needed on Project, knowledge of CAD tools like Smart Sketch/ MicroStation/ AutoCAD, knowledge of Windows operation systems.The candidate should also have knowledge of review tools like SmartPlant Review / Navisworks etc.
This role will require him/ her to work with with his counterpart in other offices transferring model data as per Project division of responsibility (DOR) between offices.He/She will be responsible for conformity of drawings and reports as per Project or engineering instructions, performing 3D model data quality checks, providing Project leadership team updates on Project CAD issues, trouble-shooting user issues, escalating CAD issues requiring additional help, developing CAD instructions, suggesting work-process improvements, implementing lessons learnt from previous Projects.
- This role will also be required to perform inter-discipline coordination, managing interferences in 3D model, integrating external 3D modelinto existing CAD setup, facilitating client model reviews, implementation of AWP (Advanced Work Package) and data exchanges with construction and start-up.
- The candidate should also have EPC project experience and should be able to understand business requirements.
- Knowledge of multi discipline engineering work processes will be an added advantage.
Basic Qualifications :
- Engineering Degree with 8+ Years or diploma with 10+ years of industry experience from a reputed institute
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of various applications towards engineering and construction, related to Piping discipline's design requirements
- Knowledge of industry and regulatory standards, design criteria and codes relevant to the discipline
- Knowledge of 3D/2D tools especially S3D/ PDS/ AutoCAD/ MicroStation
The above is normally acquired through :
- Specialized courses in drafting, design and engineering practices, and CAD, OR
- A recognized degree/diploma in an engineering or scientific discipline, AND
- Extensive experience in design and drafting
- Candidate must be aware of ES&H and Sustainability aspects
- Company's internal staffing policy includes the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying for a new position. Please refer to the applicable policy manual and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.