Talent Acquisition Consultant at Insight Business Reengineering
Views:175 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Project Lead - Civil (2-10 yrs)
(1) Must having a Prior Experience in Interiors Company or Civil Products related company required.
(2) Having client relationship skills mandatory.
(3) English Communication skill required.
(4) Should be meet with the Clients basis on our leads and ready to travel.
- Managing the planning and design stages of civil engineering projects.
- Performing due diligence on the impact and feasibility of new construction sites.
- Overseeing all project stages from preliminary layouts to final engineering designs.
- Surveying new construction sites and assessing existing structures for upgrades.
- Designing and recommending improvements to computer-aided design (CAD) software drawings and schematics.
- Performing cost estimations and preparing project budgets.
- Preparing work schedules and allocating resources, as well as supervising junior engineers, construction managers, workers, technicians, and contractors.
- Ensuring that civil engineering projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Inspecting completed projects for compliance with industry codes, specifications, and safety standards.
- Documenting processes and presenting project progress updates to senior managers and clients.