Director at Global Placement Services
Views:148 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Leader - Structural Steel (8-12 yrs)
We are hiring Structural Steel Engineer & Project Leader for Fertilizer Project in ODISHA.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for the management and administration of multiple structural steel fabrication projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budget.
- Lead project turnover meetings with the sales/estimating department.
- Set up project budgets for both lump sum and unit cost.
- Prepare work packages for production and monitor/track all aspects of each project from the start of the project through project close-out.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work successfully with clients and contractors to provide in-depth knowledge on each and every project they are assigned.
- Energetic individual with the ability to multi-task and act with a high sense of urgency.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS :
- BE/ B.Tech Engineering degree (Civil/ Structural preferred) or Equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of structural steel fabrication project management and/or production experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as design drawings, project specifications, contract documents, applicable codes, and specifications.
- Understand the scope of work requirements and communicate these requirements to the project team.
- Monitor projects for costing, invoicing, and scope creep.
- Maintain detailed, organized project files.
- Establish and maintain project schedules.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, write correspondences, and speak effectively with customers and employees.
- A working knowledge of production processes for structural steel fabrication is required.
Salary : Negotiable for senior management.
Job location: Angul, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.